About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Monday, November 17, 2008

WooHooo! Look who got what she wanted :)

blackberry Pictures, Images and Photos
It is just great how things tend to work out. Now someone give me a few lessons on how to use it :)

3 comments:

kara said...

You are gonna love that sucker!!! I'm still figuring stuff out. One of these days, I'm actually gonna look at the book. :)

gabgirl said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARY! :)
TICKLED FOR YOU!!
YOU STILL GOING TO SEE THE MOVIE THURSDAY AT 11:59AM?!?
GG

ML Photography said...

I hope..I haven't heard from the girl I am planning on going with. I talked with her on Friday and she was going to purchase them at the monaco for thurs. i am such a freak. dh said i was going a little overboard