About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Peace, Love, Twilight...

Tonight's the night. I can't wait. A few of my girlfriends and I are going at midnight to see the movie. I was so hyped I couldn't sleep last night. I am hoping it lives up to all my expectations. I have read several things about the movie and I have become quite addicted to Emmett Cullen. I am looking forward to seeing him in action tonight. :)

2 comments:

gabgirl said...

you are crackin' me up!! i hope it's EVERYTHING you hope for!! :)
can't wait to see it, myself!!
gg

gabgirl said...

i've got something for you, mary!
goto my blog....
i HEART your blog!!
gg