About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Friday, November 21, 2008

Movie review.....

I loved it and I am looking forward to seeing it again soon! It brought back all the giddy moments from when I was in highschool. Wow! where has the time gone because sometimes I feel like that was just yesterday. So here is a flashback from when I was in highschool looking for that special someone to dazzle me :) LOL.

4 comments:

kara said...

awwww...i LoOoOoOve seeing flashback pictures...that's a great one! glad you enjoyed twilight! i can't wait to see it!!!

~*Mistee*~ said...

Oh I love the pic!! :0) I am glad you loved TWILIGHT! I am sooooooooo ready to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabgirl said...

how cute are you?!?!? LOVE IT! most of us look downright STUPID in our highschool flashback pictures...you were precious.

can't wait to see twilight...it's looking like it might be a while for me though.

loaded weekend!!!
gg

ML Photography said...

Thank girls. GG you are too funny precious hmmm...