About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bit the dust

Why me? This is the 3rd Verizon Chocolate phone I have had. I was so excited when I got this phone a year and half ago. It then started dialing numbers by itself and then when I was on the phone it would beep in my ear as it scrolled thru the menu. Well tonight it bit the dust. The screen turned white and now it won't turn off or back on. I had to remove the battery. So in short if you need I won't have a phone til tomorrow night :(

4 comments:

kara said...

Time for the blackberry, Keli!!! :)

gabgirl said...

you mean, mary?

ML Photography said...

hahaha...i wish...can't talk the hbby into it.

kara said...

i'm such a dork. forgot whose blog i was reading! MARY needs a blackberry!!! :)