About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Friday, May 22, 2009

School's out for Summer...

What a week it has been. Monday M. class had their post-poned field trip to Montgomery to visit the state capital (pp b/c of the suine flu). They had a blast touring the state capital, archive museum, alabama old towne and dexter ave. Wednesday was E. 8th grade graduation and Thursday was M. awards day. It has been one busy week and we are looking forward to summer. Its hard for me to believe I have a highschooler now.

M. 4TH GRADE FIELD TRIP TO MONTGOMERY


E. 8TH GRADE GRADUATION



M. 4TH GRADE AWARDS...