About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Monday, May 25, 2009

3 Day weekend and Baseball...

Doesn't get much better than that. We played Friday-Sunday in South Lincoln. We dodged rain all 3 days. The Red Sox came in 3rd place. The Red Sox played some great baseball this weekend. Later today we are going to grill out and enjoy the last of the weekend. Back to work tomorrow.

GO RED SOX


TALK FROM THE COACHES...


FRIENDS TO THE END...


THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH US THIS WEEKEND...D...

1 comment:

boyMOM said...

gooooooooooooooooooo mikey~
we were pulling for the red sox! mike called rusty several times that weekend and gave us the play-by-play!

see you next weekend~