About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2009 State Dance Champions

We had State Dance Championship this past weekend. MDP ( http://www.masseydanceproductions.com/ ) brought home so many awards I lost count. We got 6 State Dance Champ awards, several platinums and golds and other overall awards. Here are a few sneaks of why these girls are States Champs. More pictures to come later. I just love these girls from dance. They make my heart sing and my body ache. :)








2 comments:

kara said...

wow...wish i could do that! ;)

Natacha said...

Wow, those actions shots are great!