About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Monday, March 30, 2009

As the school year begins to wind down...

I can't believe another school year is 3/4 of the way done. This is E. last year of middle school she will begin highschool in the fall. Wow...where did these last 8yrs go. She has cheered her last game and has her last cheer practice today. We went out yesterday evening to take a few pictures with her cheer uniform before turning it in today. It is kind of sad to turn it in. I am happy with how these came out despite me having a flat tire yesterday and M. had to spend 4 hours getting new tires. Here is a sneak there will be more when I get time to edit them.



No comments: