About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just me....

I decided to change things up a bit. Today I went in for my haircut and color. I said what about going darker.....ok I think it will be great. So we did it and I am really liking it. I have had blonde highlights for so long I forgotten how nice dark looks. So here is a before and after. Of course M. hates change and as soon as he saw he says why you got to change things up...then he said but it's not that bad. E. loved it and of course she thinks she needs to go dark now and M,jr. says he really likes it too.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

3 comments:

gabgirl said...

love it! :)
p.s. you are rockin' the blue shirt...it makes your eye's pop!

kara said...

i love it, too!! looks great! :)

ML Photography said...

Thanks guys. :)