About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another beautiful baby girl...

This is sweet A.D. born in January. She is so beautiful. This family was so excited to share the culture of their family. Dad is from Mexico so it meant a lot to him and mom to wrap the baby in Dad's jersery. They plan on sharing these with the grandma in Mexico. I can't wait to here how excited they are going to be. Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing with me your baby.




No comments: