About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008....What a year....

As 2008 ends I would like to thank everyone who shared their family with me this last year and helping my business grow. I am looking forward to see what '09 holds for me. Here is a glimpse of last years beautiful people. Happy New year.









1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi Mary, I just joined ILP and was trying to find some Alabama members and found you and I just looked at your blog, your templates of your 2008 photos and I just wanted to say that I am thoroughly impressed with your photography. They are truly wonderful photos!!! I live in Hazel Green, I am sure you know where that is!! It is nice to see others that are from this area. I'd love to hear more about your photography, etc. I am anxious to improve my skills with both my camera and post processing skills.
I didn't know how else to 'talk' to you except this way! Hope you don't mind!!

Nancy Kirk (HG300) on the ILP board!