About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Saturday, December 6, 2008

JMK (just my kids)

It was a cold Saturday but my kids braved the cold so mom could test out this new spot. They make me so happy when I see them laughing at each other. This is just a few of the many great ones I got of them. You will probably see more later on but until then enjoy.







5 comments:

gabgirl said...

OMG....can't WAIT until next saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gg

ML Photography said...

LOL...this spot is tooo sweet.

gabgirl said...

i cannot WAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTT!

kara said...

love these!!!!!!!!!

The Playful Mom said...

I love these! The location is awesome I love all the natural rugged backdrops!