About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Double Digits....

Where do I begin. 10 years ago one of the greatest joys came into my life. My baby boy. You can never expierience a greater love than that of your child. He is so loving, caring and happy. He makes me proud everyday. Here is a few pictures from his last 10 years. Help me wish M. a very happy birthday week. I love you.



2 comments:

gabgirl said...

ahhh...your slide show made me weepy! :) precious.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKEY~!!!
hope #10 is awesome ALL year long!!
gg

kara said...

Loved seeing pictures of Mikey growing up...he was just as smiley and cute then as he is now!

Hope his birthday is lots of fun!!