About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rock On!


We have the best hair stylist ever!!!! Mikey want a faux-hawk today after getting his hair cut. So Heather made it happen. He was a little unsure at first but after a few minutes he was excited about it. He is thinking for halloween he wants to be a punk rocker and paint it different colors. Who knows we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

~*Mistee*~ said...

Wow~ He is growing up fast momma!!! :0) What a handsome little man!!!

kara said...

go mikey! way to rock that faux-hawk! that would make a GREAT punk rocker. :)

gabgirl said...

how FUUUUUUUNNN!!! :)
glad you didn't miss the "photo opportunity!"
gg