About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We're Back............



Wow did this trip fly. We spent most of our time relaxing on the beach or a least I did. I finished reading "The New Moon" and started "The Eclipse". Yeah me! The kids had a blast chasing the jellyfish that was everywhere. I was just waiting on one of them to get stung but no one did. Baby KP had fun running in the sand, eating the sand and sleeping in the sand. Even E. liked the sand this year. We came back home with 3 turtles (my mom, a friend and H.) all got turtles. There was noway we were getting anymore pets. The last night there we celebrated H. birthday. We had cake and ice cream. What a way to end the trip. I will share our crab on the loose video later as well as more pictures. Now back to reality...LIFE!

4 comments:

gabgirl said...

love the BLOGS!! fun to see everyone's fun fall break!! :)
i finally finished ALL of the vampire books. now, i'm kinda' sad....
gg

kara said...

love your pictures!!! no place better than the beach...i miss it already! you're right about being back to life...sigh.

~*Mistee*~ said...

oh I LOVE all the pics! :0) I wanna go to the beach!!! :0) You can go back with us in November for a free vacation and then you can do our beach pics too! ;0) You know you wanna..lol

jessstephkylesmom said...

Cute cute!!