About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Friday, August 28, 2009

Skater Boi.....K.S.V.

This was a sweet 3yo boy. We explored downtown and he was curious about everything. I just loved his haircut. Not to long ago he had long flowing locks but on a spur mom decided to cut it and I didn't get to see his locks but this skater boi is too cute with his spikes.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love the latest pic!! by the may he is KSV last name Valenzuela. I stole him off a band of mexicans lol