About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day....


What a weekend. We spent Mother's Day in Florence for a baseball tournament. As in my earlier post it was raining. Friday night the boys played good but just couldn't get ahead. We came home Friday night about midnight. Saturday started off with rain headed back to Florence checked in to our room to find out the games had been pushed back. Our game wasn't til 6pm. We won our 6pm game and got rained on. We were to play again at 945pm but as soon as we took the field the rain came down in buckets. Game called and off we go. Sunday morning was "iffy" Games got pushed back. We started playing and down came the rain. M. loved diving into the mud today. He pitched one of his best games yet but we still had too many field errors to come out ahead. I got hubby to take a picture of the kids and me in the rain for a mother's day to remember. well the picture isn't the best but I do have the best family every.


No comments: