About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back to my favorite place....

I just love this field and red barn. E. and I got a little closer to it this time. She has on one of her dance outfits this year. I just love this costume with the hat and legwarmers and now in front of the barn. There are also a few other downtown. Thanks to a fellow photog friend he pointed out a few new places. Going to see more of these again too. Enjoy.







2 comments:

kara said...

love your eye...and your cool places. :)

Cathy said...

Love these. Looks like a really fun seesion!