About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Prince D.W.

That is all I can say Mr.D is a true prince and his Dad and Mom are the King and Queen. I just love his mom. We drove Prince D. around everywhere this morning and he was still smiling til the end. Thanks for sharing your Prince with me today. Here is a quick sneak....will finish them later tonight. (((HUGS))) to you and D.


No comments: