About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Sunday, April 12, 2009

God is Good All the Time....All the Time God is Good...

What a beautiful day we were blessed with today. The day that our savior Rose again. I am thankful for all I have been blessed with. Where would I be if God didn't die for me. Thank you God. We spent the day at my Mom's with great food (How many times have I said that today)and an opportunity for group pictures. After pictures the kids changed clothes to play basketball and the little ones hunted eggs. Here is my Mom and her crew and a few others just for fun. I love my family.







On a side note my camera died last week. It is being sent to the hospital for a cheap repair (I hope) sooo these pictures were taken with my old faithful very first DSLR canon rebel. Thank goodness I gave it to my mother-in-law and she let me borrow it til mine comes back in.

No comments: