About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Monday, March 23, 2009

Batter up.....

Baseball season has officially started. What a great weekend our boys had. We played 3 games and in the end won the Spring Thaw Championship 10U division. The boys played great for the first game. This is one of my favorites of M. I call this one "Batter UP!"



These pictures were taken after the last game and it had gotten dark and cold. But it didn't stop the boys from having fun.

No comments: