About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Makes my heart flutter...

This is Miss A.G.H. She is just the sweetest baby. Mom,baby and I spent the morning together. It took Miss A. a couple of hours to get full and finally sleep but we did get a few sweet pictures of her. Thank you mom for sharing you angel with me and all your fun knits.




2 comments:

kara said...

love the one of the baby in the buff with her hat...precious!! the one below of the little girl with the blue eyes and blue accessories is adorable, too!

gabgirl said...

omg, i am LOVIN' the hat.
[p-r-e-c-i-o-u-s]
you rocked this session, mary!