About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Glenn Boys...

This was my 2nd appointment to meet up with this family. The younger one had gotten sick the week before the first appointment. So I know G. is going stir crazy to see these so here is a teaser for you. More to come later. Thanks for letting me do this for you. :)




4 comments:

kara said...

great pictures, as usual! what handsome boys! :) i am LOVIN' that spot.

gabgirl said...

mary, you are the b-e-s-t! thank you for my "teaser!" love, love, love them!
dang, i love that door!!
gg

eglassphotography said...

Your outdoor lighting is just amazing, and the special treatment you put on your pictures is so beautiful. Beautiful work and gorgous kiddos.

Heather said...

I like the processing on these. Great job.