About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bella's Lullabye.........

Only 14 days til the movie. I never gotten this wrapped up in a book/movie before. I even bought a t-shirt today to wear. I got it from http://shop.cafepress.com/twilight
Can you guess which one I got? I am such a cornball sometimes.

4 comments:

gabgirl said...

gosh, there are too many to choose from...i want one!!!!!!! :)
what'd you get...curiousity is killin' me!!!
gg

~*Mistee*~ said...

I sooooooooooo wish I was back in Huntsville so we could see this movie together! I don't have anyone to see it with down here!! :0(

ML Photography said...

awwwww..Mistee I wish you were hear too. :(

Unknown said...

I love!!!! twilight too!