About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Claustrophobia


Today I made it through one of my biggest fears. It was the longest 45minutes of my life. After 6 days of medication I still have very little relief from this back pain. I am not sure what is planned for me but hopefully after these results come back we will have a better plan for a quicker fix. I am sorry for the photo sessions I am having to reschedule. I hope to be up and mobile real soon.

3 comments:

kara said...

girl, i can totally relate. had an m.r.i. one time and if they ever have to do it again, they will have to knock me over the head first!

hate that you're still having issues with your back. hopefully the docs can get you better soon!

gabgirl said...

glad you survived and hope HELP IS ON THE WAY!!! :)
hang in there...
gg

ML Photography said...

Thanks guys...I am trucking right thru the last twilight book. the only good thing about this down time.