About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Book 2...

It seems like I have no time to finish this book. I read the first one in 2 days. I have had this one for 2wks. I have about 5 chapters left. The suspense is driving me crazy. Hope my time at the beach I will get to finish book 2 and maybe even book 3!
:)


1 comment:

kara said...

ugh....me, too. trying to find time to read #3 is driving me nuts!