About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am hooked....

I can't put this book down. First I was up all night editing pictures now I am up all night reading. I keep telling myself one more chapter then I am going to sleep.

3 comments:

gabgirl said...

oh yeah!!!!
i've got the 2nd one waiting on you when you're ready!!! :) it's even BETTER!!
g
p.s. luuuhuuuve your new page. you make me wanna change mine everytime i see yours!!

ML Photography said...

hahahah:) G. I will finish this one today hopefully I was up til 3am this morning. I feel the same about your page too everytime you change yours I wanna change mine.
Thanks for sharing the books :)

Mandy said...

It won't get any better until you've finished all four!