About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Football season....

It is that time of the year again. Riverton Middle School first football game of the season was tonight. RMS vs SMS. E first game to cheer at thankfully it was a great night a little windy but not hot. Too bad the wolves didn't win but the girls cheered great. I did something out of my comfort zone. I placed an add in the football program who knows what is next...


1 comment:

kara said...

i am loving your ads and your new website...they look great!!!!!