About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Thursday, August 7, 2008

School's In....


Back to school. Where did our summer go? I love shopping for new school supplies. All the pretty colors of the crayons, markers & color pencils. Seeing friends. My two were looking forward to getting back to school. I am sure this will be short lived. M. wouldn't let me walk him in this year. He's a "4th grader" and mothers don't walk "4th graders" into school. I think I am more crushed from this than when he went to kindergarten. Now E. I got over this when she went to 6th grade. No parent's allowed. :( I want my little babies back :( Do you feel my pain. :)

2 comments:

kara said...

girl, i am definitely feeling your pain. l didn't want me walking him in, either. j did, however, so i basically didn't speak to or look at l on the way down the hall. lucky for him, j's room came first, so he walked the rest of the way without his mom anywhere near. that happens way too fast!!! our babies are growing up!!

gabgirl said...

LOVIN' sneaker night, Mary!!

I'm right there with you guys...it's bitter sweet! :)
What about those 4th graders thinkin' they're grown or something?!?!?! :O