About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Expecting.....


I just love capturing this time in a woman's life. I had the pleasure to capture this special moment for K.P. She is due in 5wks. It is going to be a suprize to what they are having. They opted to wait to find out the sex of their child until he/she is born. Thank you K. for this special moment with you and S.

We finished up the morning with a few of S. she was being a little shy but we did get capture how sweet she is.

No comments: