About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Where do I start...


Left Tuesday morning at 930am for Nationals in Sierville,TN. We got there around 130pm. The first night we went to Dixie Stampede. I loved it and the food was to die for. Then Wednesday morning had dance competition. The girls did wonderful. We headed out for lunch at Apple Barn another delicious meal. Here is where my luck began to change. I had a flat tire. A big fat nail in my front tire. Thankfully there were Dad there to change it and put my spare on. Got the tire fixed in time to make it back for awards. The girls received a platinum & gold award for the 2 dances. And they got picked to do a repeat performance. The judges picked 20 groups out of 250 to repeat dances. Wow what a acheivement to have 2 dances picked. So next day now Thursday. We planned to site see around Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Maybe 1 hour into the day and my ignition locked up on the car and spent the next 2 hours or so getting the car towed to the Chevy place and hoping they can get it fixed before we leave on Saturday. We finished the evening off with seeing a show at the Comedy Barn(a must see if there) and dinner at The 50's diner next door. My Friday started at 530am the girl rooming with us wakes up vomiting. I got a phone call from Chevy telling me it will be $410.00 to pick up my car. The girls danced and another wonderful performace. Friday it rained off and on. What else could happen. I was ready for this trip to end and in a hurry. We made it back home Saturday around 130pm and boy was I glad to be home.

1 comment:

gabgirl said...

Oh my gosh girl...we can NEVER go on vacation together. Can't imagine what our luck "combined" would be like!!?!?! :O
G