About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Babies..Babies...Babies.....


I had the privilege to take pictures of Miss S and Miss K at K grandma's victorian house. Miss S is 6months old and loves to suck on her toes and Miss K is 3months old is still trying to adjust to this crazy world we live in. Thank you mommies for letting me capture your angels and a few of my angel I look forward to many more visits together.





2 comments:

HISTORIAS DE ESTA VIDA X JMEC............... said...

SUERTWE FAMILIA.........

gabgirl said...

Can't decide which baby pic is more precious....
YOU ROCK!! :)