About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Recital n Baseball Tourney......


If you click on the pictures it makes them bigger.


Where do I start...Friday afternoon E. and I headed to Hsv. High for recital rehersal and Mike and M. headed to Cullman for a baseball tourney. I really wished I could have been 2 places at once. E. had 9 dances to practice and 11 total to perform. We were setting up for a busy weekend. Mike kept me posted on how the game was going. The sox won Friday night 7-4. Goooooooooo Red Sox!. We left rehersal around 11:45pm. It was a long night. Our day started Saturday with a trip to Libby Liu where F. got her hair n makeup done. Recital started at 1pm. The afternoon flew by with dance after dance. I hadn't heard from Mike on how baseball was going so I sent him a text....I didn't like what I heard back. We had lost the first game and then the 2nd game we lost too. M. pitched Saturday and did good from what M. told me. Still wishing I could be 2 places at once. E. and I finished up Saturday night at Applebees for dinner and got home and in bed around 1:30am. We slept in til 11:30 Sunday. Sunday started single-elimination at the tourney. The Sox won all their games and brought home a 1st place trophy with at 9-8 win. Thankfully a few of the moms on the team knew how much I wanted to be there and took a few pics for me. Thanks Ladies. This helped me feel like I was there.




Here a few pics the Moms sent me.... THANKS again.


Quick snapshot of the boys at the hotel...Looks like a wild bunch :)


Always good to have team picture...Especially when you win 1st place!


I am proud of you Red Sox!

1 comment:

gabgirl said...

MISSSSSSSSED you this weekend!! :)
LOVE the pic of E throwing the peace sign in her Hip Hop!
Can't wait to see them all!!!!
Gin