About Me

My photo
I became interested in photography after having my children. I love catching those moments of baseball, dance & everyday life. I like being outside in the natural light and seeing the beautiful eyes of little ones sparkle. You can check here to see sneak peeks of your sessions and happenings with my family. You can contact me at 679-8851 or email me mlmphotography@aol.com

MaryLambertPhotography.com

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baseball






My son M is on a travel ball team this year. We have gotten off to a slow start but the last game the team did manage to pull off 3rd place. The team is steadily improving with every game. Check out M getting an out at 1st base. What a great 1st baseman. Also this is H an awesome pitcher we have this year and our sponsor banner.

No comments: